Donald Trump.. moving on from the reality TV of USA Election..

This is the general chatter part of the forum. Please enjoy listing any topics you wish here and we will create categories as we go along.
KB_Thailand

Re: Donald Trump.. moving on from the reality TV of USA Election..

Post by KB_Thailand » November 22nd, 2017, 11:26 pm

The retardicans are determined to ruin America. It is obvious that they will do whatever they can to enrich themselves while talking about 'helping the workers'. It's past time to call bs on all of it and do something about it. Here's a hint, actually READ the two retardican tax proposals! The rich get richer and the poor pay more. It's the American way. So remember America First! :( LOCK HIM UP!!!

KB
You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.
-- Robert Heinlein

Tony Pandy

Post by Tony Pandy » January 20th, 2018, 8:48 pm

To just jump on this band wagon a bit.. THIS made me giggle like a la lahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv6_B_b8gvg

Ima Realman

Post by Ima Realman » January 20th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Yeah.. he good.. try this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opmDMIg4Lvs

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Post by Udon Chinwag » January 29th, 2018, 4:46 pm

Here is Dave Chapelle doing his thing.. about the Trump.. "This motherfucker is havin a terrible go at it.. "..

"lip sweat".. whata you know.. lol

And Halle Berry...good line... he da funny lad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdvjMxTYBsQ

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Post by Udon Chinwag » January 31st, 2018, 2:58 pm

Today was the "State of the Union" speech by Donald Trump. 1) He stayed on script and auto cue. Good.

2) What a hell of a state the union is in.

3) On show.. "Great/tremendous" American people. Firefighter sure. rescue worker sure. Korean with new legs sure. The parents of the dick who decided to go to North Korea and flagellate himself at the expense of Kim Culture? Just unfortunate victims of their own son's stupidity. Ordinary people with a tragic story. Nothing to promote there for America is Great.

Parent victims of murder? Ordinary people with a tragic story. America has not been importing "Bad hombres" specifically. They are quite capable of killing themselves with a combination of DNA and shit upbringings/culture indoctrination.

Yee Hah. Now America sees POTUS become a little more polished.. after a year of talking any baloney that comes into his head.

As I said to start.. 1) he stayed on script. But it isn't going to change his world.

Liam Dale

Post by Liam Dale » February 11th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Ok.. well.. whatever with the EX staff who hit wives.. (Oops Hope).. the denial of the submission from the democrats for a contra report.. and blah blah blah.. Try this intro I grabbed from Jimmy Kimmel as an intro for the Ginger Minger.. at circa 3:54.. the S at Arms.. the best genius intro for a POTUS.. Catch Bernie at end..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8WHO_xkG8g

BUT THEN.. as Jimmy moves on.. check out Melania at about 5:56.. ANYONE with a Thai wife of long standing.. (I'm into my 5th year).. WILL GET THIS..
And the following message cos I went to a bar..

HELPPPPPPPP ME! ;-)

BUT.. for the 200 plus who read this every day.. PLEASE watch ALL of Jimmy's piece.. and encourage Americas to Drain the right bits of the swamp.

USmilitary

Post by USmilitary » March 5th, 2018, 12:24 am

Military bases maintain the accommodation of the several militaries unite. A military base provides food, water, and others necessary thinks. The United States has more than 800 military bases in inside the country and overseas.

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Post by Udon Chinwag » March 15th, 2018, 7:46 pm

Is it just me.. or is the Stormy Daniels situation a serious body blow (job) to the Ginger Minger?

Never mind.. SPACE FORCE is coming..

And as far as campaigning for others.. holy shit.. how he screwed up in Pennsylvania.. 1 hour plus of me me me.. and a btw.. here is the candidate I don't think much of..

I applaud democracy and how it allowed this buffoon beyond buffoonery to become POTUS.. here's hoping democracy can dig its way OUT of the swamp as soon as possible.

Question of the day.. will a North Korean meeting actually take place? I'm 50/50 on that..

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Post by Udon Chinwag » March 20th, 2018, 6:27 pm

Donald Trump is now 71 years old. Nothing wrong with that.. except for the fact his entire life has been wallowing in his own state of mediocrity and oblivion to the real world. "Obama was shitty to me and I felt humiliated.. I think I will have a laugh running for president.. if I lose it is still tax deductable. Melania hates the idea but I'm too into myself".

Today the Weinstein company filed for chapter 11.. in the wake of Harvey's tsunami of abuse finally hitting the rocks. MORE important; they cancelled out all NDAs.. Non Disclosure agreements that had been set in place over the years by Harvey. So affected people are no longer gagged by court orders.

Perhaps Donald Trump should hang up his spurs and "spurts"; accept his age and retire into blissful oblivion. He could play golf every day. At his OWN expense and not that of the American population's tax contributions.

Udon Chinwag
Site Admin

Post by Udon Chinwag » March 31st, 2018, 5:24 pm

Why does so much effort go into celebrating GOOD Friday in the Christian world.. but a friend sent this today.. and personally.. I sniggered.. That totally covered MY Good Friday.. Here is a tweet I wrote a few years back.. it doesn't date..

"I have always wondered why so much effort goes into celebrating the day a man was nailed to a tree for merely proposing the idea that people should "try to get along together"...

But then again he did fly off in a space ship afterwards which was probably quite impressive at the time"...
TRUMP.jpg
TRUMP.jpg (29.01 KiB) Viewed 596 times